COVID-19 Compliant Protocol (CCP)
- Post a sign at each public entrance to the facility to inform all employees and customers that they should:
- Avoid entering the facility if they have a cough, fever, or other signs/symptoms of COVID-19
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance between individuals, or entire household units of up to six persons defined as residing at the same address, and other individuals
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue or, if unavailable, into one’s arm
- Not shake hands of engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- Post a copy of the COVID-19 Compliant Protocol at each public entrance to the facility.
Measures to protect employee health
(where applicable to the facility)
- Everyone who can carry out their work duties from home, as determined by their employer, has been directed to do so.
- All employees have been told not to come to work if they are sick.
- Relevant COVID-19 symptom screenings are being conducted before employees may enter the work space.
- Employers must establish work arrangements so that employees are separated by at least six feet or an impermeable barrier while at their desks or individual work stations.
- Break rooms, restrooms, other common areas, and high-tough surfaces are being disinfected frequently, on the following schedule:
- Break rooms: [Entity must specify]
- Restrooms: [Entity must specify]
- Other: [Entity must specify]
- Disinfectant and related supplies are available to all employees at the following locations: [Entity must specify]
- Hand sanitizer effective against COVID-19 is available to all employees at the following locations: [Entity must specify]
- Soap and water are available to all employees at the following locations: [Entity must specify]
- Facial coverings are available to all employees whose duties and interactions with fellow employees subject them to CDC recommendations requiring them.
- Copies of this Protocol have been distributed to all employees.
- Other measures to protect employees: [Entity may specify]
Measures to protect visitor/customer health
- Disinfecting wipes or comparable disinfectants that are effective against COVID-19 are available near items frequently touched by visitors, such as shopping carts or baskets.
- Employee(s) assigned to regularly disinfect items frequently touched by visitors.
- Hand sanitizer, soap and water, or other disinfectant effective against COVID-19 are available to visitors at or near the entrance of the facility and at transaction points.
- All methods for contactless transactions are implemented. Where this is not feasible, components of transaction points such as portals, pens, and styluses are disinfected after each use.
- All other high-contact surfaces must frequently be disinfected.
- Other measures to protect visitors/customers: [Entity may specify]
Measures to ensure physical separation
- For entities and indoor locations where staff and/or visitors generally circulate, limit the number of visitors in the facility at any one time to occupancy percentages specified in the framework.
- For entities and indoor locations where staff and/or visitors are generally stationary, people must be kept a minimum of six feet apart as measured in a straight line from one person or member of a household unit to the next closest person, not including an impermeable internal or external wall or divider of at least eight feet high.
- Post an employee at entrance doors to ensure that the maximum number of customers in the facility, as specified above, is not exceeded.
- Place signs outside the facility reminding people to be at least six feet apart when inside the facility, including when in any lines.
- Placing tape or other markings at least six feet apart in customer or employee line areas inside facilities and on sidewalks at public entrances with signs directing customers to use the markings to maintain distance.
- Separate order areas from delivery/fulfillment areas to prevent customers from gathering.
- Instruct employees to maintain at least a six-foot distance from customers and from each other, except employees may momentarily come closer when necessary to accept payment, deliver goods or services, or as otherwise necessary.
- To reduce crowds and lines, place per-person or household unit limits on goods that are selling out quickly. [Entity may explain.]
- Other measures to ensure physical separation: [Entity may explain]
Measures to prevent unnecessary contact
- Prevent visitors from self-serving any food items.
- Provide items such as lids for cups and condiments by staff, not for customers to procure on their own.
- Bulk-item food or supply bins are not available for customer self-service use.
- Consider providing specific hours only for specific populations such as seniors and pregnant women.
- Other measures to prevent unnecessary contact: [Entity may specify]
Any additional measures not included here can be listed on separate pages, which the entity should attach to this document for display.